Concerning The Money Issue and POSSIBLE way to solve it?

This site is supported by advertising and through user donations.

Concerning The Money Issue and POSSIBLE way to solve it?

Postby FreezingLight » March 1st, 2013, 19:31:58

So, as we know, the server's will be down 2 months from now if we don't get €1500 EUR to get ourselves a new server. So, I propose an idea, since I've been doing this for a while (inspiration from Cynthia, thank you :D )

Now, I know that we have a server Youtube Channel. But the problem is, I'm not sure if we monetized those videos we posted. Now, I'm pretty sure most of the people watching big Youtubers, such as xJawz or MinnesotaBurns, whatever, have talked about earning money through YouTube. By now, you should know where I'm going with this. Yes, if possible, I'd like to ask everyone to make YouTube Videos, monetize them, and send the money through PayPal. And this will help a lot, cause remember:
Antoan98 wrote:people if 40 people from us, send a €38 (40х€38=€1520), draft new server will be realized, and at a later stage, including going to restore our money from our site offers new game on dvd media more later, when they catch up with the money separately, you will have a 40/50 game server, variety, come a lot more people with whom we can communicate and share information except games, etc. etc.

Which brings me to my actual solution: 40 OF US WILL MAKE YOUTUBE VIDEOS, MAKE GOOD CONTENT, AT TRY OUR BEST TO DO SOMETHING TO CONTRIBUTE. AT LEAST, THIS WAY EVERYONE CAN SORT OF CONTRIBUTE TO HELP!

Also, do remember that this is just another way to contribute to Donating. If you don't want to or don't like it, that's fine. I will be, at least, trying to do this. So, if you want to join, you're helping. Peace :D
Signature:
My Facebook Page: facebook.com/pages/Xerneas-The-Deer-of- ... 4059332724
Life is neverending, yet not everlasting.
~Kirito

[+/-] Copyright
FreezingLight
Palavas VIP
Palavas VIP

Re: Concerning The Money Issue and POSSIBLE way to solve it?

Postby wolfsan » March 1st, 2013, 19:36:53

ANY IDEA IS GOOD
i am one of those who can help with this video stuff
Signature:

[+/-] Copyright
wolfsan
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Concerning The Money Issue and POSSIBLE way to solve it?

Postby FreezingLight » March 1st, 2013, 19:39:03

In case to people who don't have recording software or video editing software, you can message me, and I'll hand you Fraps and Sony Vegas 11 32-bit (Since I like less laggy stuff :P ), and steps in order to install and use it.

[+/-] Copyright
FreezingLight
Palavas VIP
Palavas VIP

Return to Donations