New servers for most popular multiplayer games

This site is supported by advertising and through user donations.

Re: New servers for most popular multiplayer games

Postby Kpuccc » February 25th, 2013, 02:32:57

Palavas wrote:
Kpuccc wrote:Мога ли само да попитам защо е нужна толкова скъпа и мощна видео карта? Нали сървъра само ще хоства?

опитай да хостнеш 50 игри и ще видиш резултата защо е картата :)) ok и най важното, когато пускаш сървъри, първо ти прочита конфигурацията, и според нея продължава процеса, колкото по-мощна карта, толкова по добре за графиката, особено новите игри, за да хостваш тях, задължително изисква дх11, без значение, че не играеш, а само хостваш

:)) ok
Signature:
Умее да печели този, който умее да губи!

[+/-] Copyright
Kpuccc
Advanced
Advanced

Postby Kpuccc » February 25th, 2013, 02:32:57

Palavas wrote:
Kpuccc wrote:Мога ли само да попитам защо е нужна толкова скъпа и мощна видео карта? Нали сървъра само ще хоства?

опитай да хостнеш 50 игри и ще видиш резултата защо е картата :)) ok и най важното, когато пускаш сървъри, първо ти прочита конфигурацията, и според нея продължава процеса, колкото по-мощна карта, толкова по добре за графиката, особено новите игри, за да хостваш тях, задължително изисква дх11, без значение, че не играеш, а само хостваш

:)) ok

[+/-] Copyright
Kpuccc
Advanced
Advanced

Postby Fearless » February 25th, 2013, 05:01:07

So the server is closing ? Europe High Xp ? I'll donate if that's whats needed but I can't figure out how to.

[+/-] Copyright
Fearless
Palavas VIP Elite
Palavas VIP Elite

Postby Laura94 » February 25th, 2013, 06:24:51

m still go to school, soon i'll be write final exams, thats why its hard to earn... I've some cost savings, i'll try to help. I dont promise, but like i said, i'll try....
Signature:
Listen to me.
Pain is temporary.
It may last for a minute or an hour or a day or even a year.
But eventually it will subside and something else will take its place.
If I quit however, it will last forever.

[+/-] Copyright
Laura94
Supporter
Supporter

Postby MaGa » February 25th, 2013, 09:46:48

kodexpert wrote:So the server is closing ? Europe High Xp ? I'll donate if that's whats needed but I can't figure out how to.

Yes kod all servers will be closed after two months.

[+/-] Copyright
MaGa
Spammer
Spammer

Postby MaGa » February 25th, 2013, 22:25:03

More information and opportunities for new server...

unlimited access to :
==========================
logs in real time
servers in real time
Restart the system
restart the specified server
Console mode commands in real time
file access
VIP service directories
2 ip address
add new games at the request of an administrator logged on
release of additional servers in case of overloaded servers
create personal directories by entering the name of the server administrator to preserve his stuff

========================================

I.
The server will put the most played multiplayer games.Question of willingness of administrators which game to put right.There will be no restrictions on genre.Will be released on multiple servers of a given game, given attendance server,if necessary, placing additional..

II.
Who wants to join the project automatically becomes the CREATOR of all servers that will be released, regardless of which game is concerned..

III.
Options for a transfer, postal order, bank account or paypal , who want bank account write pm to Palavas
The money that went to buy a server,could recover Donor ads to be associated with most multiplayer games, forums.
Matter of personal choice whether to receive donor funds,or new hit multiplayer game winner (DVD).
It is important that each of us,to aim to promote the server.Our idea is gaming servers to grow and attract more fans.Each game will have forum which will discuss the hottest topics!
Order and discipline in the server you will observe!
Conditions of admission : Admin/Moderator/Vip , will go through rigorous test and evaluation of each one of us!

Let's let more people fascinated by games people have the opportunity, be in good company on our servers!

Greetings TEAM ........

[+/-] Copyright
MaGa
Spammer
Spammer

Postby Milen N Ester » February 25th, 2013, 23:16:30

for, the new server, we received the sum of €7.26 EUR and our users want to be anonymous

2013-02-25_231835.jpg
2013-02-25_231835.jpg (7.08 KiB) Viewed 2863 times

[+/-] Copyright
Milen N Ester
Administrator
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Donations