TMP BANNED

Archive of old threads and posts

Re: TMP BANNED

Postby CynthiaMoore » February 21st, 2013, 21:58:14

You can't expect to 'be unbanned' if you aren't working with us. It sounds like 'mod abuse' you're trying to file

If you tried to argue with an admin or moderator and happened to throw in an insult or two, your rights can be revoked for disrespecting mods and admins, and if you were kicked, and rejoined to argue instead of play, you can be tmpbanned if mod/admin loses patience and feels you will just rejoin to argue more.

Also, server rules differ. If you were playing on S&D server, and on defense, it was not fair ban. But if you were playing on HIGHXP, camp is only allowed on dom, and if you stay in a place for too long kick can be applied.

But first of all, post your demo before you start throwing 'abuse of power' around, because anyone can join a server, then get kicked and think it's unfair, and next you know they're on the forum. :P
Signature:
http://www.youtube.com/ogxcynthia
Respect is a rule here. Follow it graciously and we will work willingly with you.

[+/-] Copyright
CynthiaMoore
Lamer
Lamer

Postby Wyrus » February 24th, 2013, 00:31:11

i think it's best that you post time, date and server when it happened so J can check the log and see what exactly happened, and upload a demo file, without that we can't do anything mate, sorry
Signature:
NO MERCY FOR HACKERS !!!

If girls think giving birth is hard, try playing call of duty on a laggy server

[+/-] Copyright
Wyrus
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Fearless » February 24th, 2013, 04:14:02

Leave jouvenet alone,I can check the logs.
Just give me the Date and server name.

[+/-] Copyright
Fearless
Palavas VIP Elite
Palavas VIP Elite

Postby PaperCut » February 24th, 2013, 04:38:00

SuddenDeath wrote:What is the update guys? i am unbanned or not. have you taken any action to speak with the guys that might banned me, pazzo or papercut. i really dont get it why they are acting like this

I remember that game you banned. But it wasnt me who banned you. I kicked you for camping first and pazzo banned you. And anyone can be banned/kicked/warned for any violation. But if you keep camping on servers i will ban you myself. Coz i kicked you several times and other admins know you do that occasionally

[+/-] Copyright
PaperCut
Beginner
Beginner

Postby Wyrus » February 24th, 2013, 08:26:54

kodexpert wrote:Leave jouvenet alone,I can check the logs.

and yet again you act like king of the servers...

[+/-] Copyright
Wyrus
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Fearless » February 24th, 2013, 10:09:39

[CRO] Wyrus wrote:
kodexpert wrote:Leave jouvenet alone,I can check the logs.

and yet again you act like king of the servers...

Sorry,my mistake.I was being errogant

[+/-] Copyright
Fearless
Palavas VIP Elite
Palavas VIP Elite

Postby SuddenDeath » March 2nd, 2013, 12:07:53

now it's only europe xp server and i am banned from there. europe xp 2 it's gone. i dont remember the date, but why in this argument he banned me and i am still banned. this is not a power abuse? i want to know if someone will unban me. i know that many of you can do it

[+/-] Copyright
SuddenDeath

Previous

Return to Archive